Jamie & Morgan – work wives, gym-mates and The Gym LLC’s cheer squad:
Morgan’s 2018 goals:
Weight goals: Nothing specific but wants to be able to feel comfortable in a pair of shorts this summer
Nutrition goals: Eat better food in smaller portions
Other goals: get muscle mass up and more muscle definition
1) Stats: How many days did you track your food/nutrition 100%?
So about the tracking... it went okay... definitely not as good as I wanted it to... I struggled to start... did fairly well in the middle and fell off the wagon the last week... BUT I'm back on track.. (no pun intended) lol!!!
2) Did you meet your March goals?:
Weight loss: To obviously lose weight and see it in more ways than on the scale! I don't have a particular number in mind.
Yes, I feel like I have lost some weight.
Work out: To be able to do a 5 min plank variation
Yes! I can do a 5 min plank variation!
Nutrition: To log my food into the my fitness pal app
Yes and no (see 1 above)
3. What are your April goals?
Weight: I want it to go down.. since I haven't been weighing myself.. I can't give an exact number...
Exercise: build up my jogging endurance. I would like to jog a 5k by the end of May, and I'm not a jogger... so this will be interesting! hahahahaha!!!
Nutrition: to continue to log my food every...single...day... and to not only meal prep for myself but also for my family. With baseball season getting into full swing this will be very helpful! It will keep us out of the drive-thru's!!!
4. Who is your favorite trainer and why? There are so so so many amazing things about Andrea... but I would have to say that one of the most awesome things is that she is a real person. She's a no b.s, don't make excuses, and do what needs to done kinda gal!
Jamie's 2018 Goals:
Weight goals: to get down to around 150 or to a weight that matches the image of she has in her mind (starting weight: 164)
Nutrition goals: “Make more healthy choices than bad ones”
Other goals: 2 minute plank, get more toned overall
1) Stats: I didn’t track my food 100%, but I have been fitting into pant sizes I haven’t been in 20 years. And been buying size mediums instead of larges/extra larges!
2)Did you meet your goals for March?:
Body/weight: To continue to have to buy smaller clothes and have my clothes continue to get looser.
Yes, I have been buying smaller sized clothes!
Workout goal: To attend 3 different fitness classes.
No I didn’t attend 3 classes. I didn’t even attend one.
Nutrition goal: To track daily food intake every day.
And I didn’t track my food everyday.
March was a horrible month as far as goals went.
3) What are your April goals?
Weight: I'm getting weighed at the end of April. Hoping to be at 150 (my “goal weight”)
Exercise: Jog a 5k without stopping.
Nutrition: Try three new healthy recipes.
4) Who is your favorite trainer and why?
Something awesome about my trainer, Andrea, is that she’s a great friend who shares her love of fitness and nutrition with us. She shares yummy and healthy recipes and gives us ideas for easy meal preps.
Buy me a coffee to support my blog: